Facilities and Physical Resources
The UIS Socorro Campus has a modern and efficient physical infrastructure distributed in two university campuses, the Convento Campus where academic activities are currently developed, which is composed of classrooms, recreational and sports scenarios, an administrative building, a maximum classroom, a library and parking. And the Bicentennial campus where the Bicentennial Library “Antonia Santos” is located, a classroom building, a soccer field, parking lot, perimeter outdoor path and the expansion of the physical plant of the Campus is projected through the implementation of the Infrastructure Master Plan.
Option 1: By sending the request to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com with the following information:
- Name of Applicant/Entity or Organization.
- Data of the Applicant or contact person: telephone, e-mail.
- Type of Service Requested: leasing, space allocation, rental, room loan. Event specifications: date, time, number of people.
- Type of event: academic, business, cultural, social.
- Requirements and specifications of the request: furniture, equipment, sound, logistical support during the event, among others.
Option 2: By sending the application form duly filled out to the above-mentioned e-mail addresses.
Maintenance of physical spaces
Maintenance of furniture and fixtures
Loans of facilities
Laboratory equipment loans
Tienda Universitaria (sale of UIS books and university articles)
Loan of sports facilities
Loans of cultural spaces
Rental of physical space
¿Desea más información?
Telephone: +57 (607) 634 4000
Calle 14 #06-07
Monday to Friday
7:00 a.m. to 12:00 m.
2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.